To contact President Kyle by email or call 859-609-5576.
Hall of Fame Nominations Form
We are pleased to announce that nominations are being accepted for
potential inductee’s to the Kentucky Firefighters Association “Hall of Fame”.
The mission of the KFA Hall of Fame is to recognize and honor individuals
who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and exceptional contributions to the formation and continued success of the Kentucky Firefighters Association.
The induction ceremony for the 2015 class of Hall of Famers will be during
the KFA banquet at this year’s annual conference in Paducah. Inductee’s will be notified sometime late June or early July prior to the conference. Nominees may be living or deceased.
Please research your department, regional association, and KFA histories
and nominate those deserving of this honor. All nominations must be submitted to the committee no later than June 1, 2015.
2015 Training Facility Grant
Become a KFA Sustaining Member and receive these benefits!!
- A Registration Discount for the Homeland Security Conference/State Fire School
- A Listing in the Event Show Book (If received by May 1st)
- A CD with the listing of all Kentucky Fire Departments
- A Listing on the KFA Website
- Receive a copy (6 per year) of the KFA Smoke Signals Newsletter
- A Listing in each Smoke Signals Newsletter
- Listed in KFA Directory